Shipping & Return
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
We take utmost care and hope that your purchase is exactly what you wanted, however we also understand that occasionally, an issue may occur with your purchased product/item. Sometimes Product/Parts may be faulty or damaged, or sometimes you may simply not wish to have the particular product any more. Should this be the case, we have the following return policy :-
1. “NO QUESTION ASKED” Return Policy
If you change your mind on your purchase and no long want the items, we will accept return of goods under our “No Question Asked” policy provided it is within 14 working days from the receipt of courier. You must intimate us for such returns within the 14 (Fourteen) days from the receipt of product/products/goods at our e-mail ID email@example.com. After receipt of your mail for return of product, we will advise you to regarding mode of returning the product. Normally we will arrange to pick up the product through our courier partner but under some circumstances we may ask you to return the product at your own through courier. You will be responsible for the return of the products and all costs associated with this. The product must be returned along with original sealed packing along with all fixtures, accessories supplied along with the product. The product should be unused, never installed and must be in re-sellable condition.
On receipt of returned item, our technical team will inspect the product for any damage or usage and will ensure that the product is in re-sellable condition. If the product is found damaged or used then we will intimate you in detail and no refund will be given. Such product will be returned to you at your own delivery cost on your request.
However, if the condition of the product is found satisfactory and re-sellable condition then we will initiate the refund process. We will not accept or refund any items that are damaged whilst in your possession or in transit back to us when return is arranged by the customer at his own.
Refund will be made after deducting the delivery charges and collection charges for return of product. However, if the return of product is arranged by the customer then refund will be made only after deducting the delivery charges.
Refund will be made to the customer by arranging credit to his/her/their credit card/ paypal account or directly in customers bank account of the customer as the case may be with most appropriate and feasible and fastest means of transaction.
* Please not that no request for refund will be considered after a period of 14 (Fourteen) days under “No Question Asked” refund policy.
2. Return of Faulty Goods Received
We strongly recommend/advise that ordered Items must be checked while taking delivery prior to signing for any damage or missing items. Our courier partners/drivers will allow sufficient time for you to do this. If you observe any damage to the order, you can refuse to accept part of the order, so just one or more items will return immediately to us. You may take the picture of the product or package showing damage and send to us at our e-mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org for further action at our end. You must notify this within 48 hours of delivery of the product.
If you notice any defect, problem or fault in the ordered product, please mail us at our e-mail ID email@example.com within 48 hours of receipt of the product. Our customer services team will be happy to help and resolve the problems. We will then advise the next course of action. We will contact you and arrange collection defective/faulty/damaged product through our courier partner. However, in some circumstances we may ask for goods/product to be returned back to us at your own or dispose off goods/product through appropriate means. we ask that you include a receipt for any postage costs that you may incur in case we ask you to return the goods/product at your own so that we may refund the full cost of postage as well along with refund.
Please note: All goods reported as damaged/faulty will be tested by manufacturers, if it is determined the goods are not faulty or if the faults are deemed to be caused by volunteer damage or abuse this will void any warranty, goods will be returned to you at your own cost and no refund or replacement issued. If goods/products found damaged/faulty then we will initiate replacement of the goods/product or make full refund as per the request of the customer. Full refund of damaged/faulty goods/product will be made to the customer including postage/courier charges paid by the customer for returning the goods/product.
Important Points for Return of Goods/Product
- Refund will be arranged by credit your credit card / paypal account or directly in customers bank account of the customer as the case may be with most appropriate and feasible and fastest means of transaction. to be credited.
- Goods/Products to be returned under “No Question Asked” policy cannot be returned after 14 days of receipt of goods.
- We must be notified of any items that arrive damaged within 48hrs of receipt of goods through e-mail at our e-mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please make sure that the goods are returned to us in as new condition (including all packaging) and must be taken care of whilst in your possession.
- We do advise that any goods that are in sealed packaging are clearly visible without the need to open the packaging.
- If you are returning Goods/Products under “No Question Asked” policy it must not be damaged or marked.
- Sometimes you may be required to arrange a courier to send your parcel back to us. We recommend using a recorded mail service for sending any parcels.
- When returning your item please make sure to include your order number and also the reason for the return.
- Returned items should be in resalable condition and packaged in their original packaging or, where this isn't reasonably possible, packaged in a condition suitable for transport by our couriers.
- We can't accept returns in person at our warehouse.
- We'll always try to issue refunds as soon as possible and, at most, within 14 days of receiving your returned items
Important information about shipping terms and delivery of products
- Our courier partner will contact you prior to delivery to arrange a suitable date. Our courier partner will also text you with delivery option on your mobile phone if provided. Customers are requested to provide their mobile phone number. Normally we will try to deliver your ordered items in single courier/parcel, however, sometimes Multiple Items/Products ordered in a single order may be dispatched/ delivered through single-single items/products parcels/couriers.
- Customers are requested to ensure that someone is available at the delivery address to take collection of your order. Failed deliveries due to lock at delivery address or non availability of someone to take collection may incur a re-delivery fee of £25.
- Ordered Items must be checked while taking delivery prior to signing for any damage or missing items. Our courier drivers will allow sufficient time for you to do this.
- We strongly recommend you not to book plumbers or any other tradespeople/tadeperson on the pretext of delivery dates or time frames, and we recommend you receive and check items before any preparatory work is taken. We will not be liable for any costs incurred due to delay in delivery.
- If there is any defect, problem or fault in the ordered product, please intimate us at our e-mail ID email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery of the product. Our customer services team will be happy to help and resolve the problems and advise you further course of action.
- Our courier partner will not be able carry items into your property. Delivery drivers are only able to deliver the product to as close as possible to the exterior of the property’s front door. Our courier partner will also be not able to carry the heavy products upstairs and customer has to make such arrangement at his own for taking the product inside house or upstairs.
- The liability of our courier partner expires once your goods have been signed for. Therefore we recommend you make provisions to receive the products as they will need to be moved to a safe location at your own.
- Our courier partners are will not dispose of packaging materials, including pallets. These are to be disposed of by the customer in an appropriate way.
- If you observe any damage to the order, you can refuse to accept part of the order, so just one or more items will return immediately to us.
Our returns address is
1a The Anchorage
If you have any further queries about returning an item, please click on the chat with us tab on the page you're viewing. You may also mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org